Areas of Practice
- Real Estate & Infrastructure Law
- Corporate Law, M&A & Competition Law
- Commercial Law and Contracts
- Foreign Investment Law and Regulations
- Dispute Resolution
- Banking and Debt Recovery
- Intellectual Property and I.T.
- ITL, Shipping and Admiralty Law
- Employment and Labour Law
- Energy Law
- Environment and Mining
- Estate and Succession
- Trusts and Co-operative Law
- Powered by Google Translate.
Welcome to Mahendra Bhavsar & Co
Mahendra Bhavsar & Co. (International Lawyers)
Mahendra Bhavsar & Co. is a Gujarat based Law Firm having offices in Ahmedabad and Surat. Established since 1982; the Law Firm has traditional strength in transactions and advisory services. We cater to both Indian and International Clients on domestic and cross-border issues and our ability to operate as “One Stop” across Gujarat enables us to offer contrasting capabilities with local focus and international expertise. The Firm has been advising a wide range of clientele who include Indian and Multinational entities, Public Sector departments, Foreign Law Firms, Foreign Government Authorities, High net-worth Individuals and a wide range of domestic clientele. At Mahendra Bhavsar & Co., we follow traditions of integrity and commitment to deliver practical and result oriented legal solutions. Our legal team believes in research based approach that helps us provide up dated and clear legal advise.
- Gujarat’s only Law Firm to be Enlisted by ” Legal 500″ (Asia – Pacific)
- Awarded ” Commercial Law Firm India 2013″ by Global Law Experts, U.K.
- Awarded ” Emerging Corporate Law Firm India 2012″ by Corp-INTL, U.K.
- Enlisted by “Indian Lawyer 250″ in research partnership with ABA(American Bar Association)
- Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisition,
- NRI, OCI, PIO and Foreign Investments,
- Real Estate and Infrastructure
- Banking, Equity and Debt Finance
- Regulatory and Compliance
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution,
- Domestic and Int. Arbitration,
- International Trade and Commercial Law,
- Private International Law,
- Cross border Transactions,
- Projects, Energy & Infrastructure Law,
- Trademarks & Copyrights,
- I.T. and Cyber Law,
- Shipping & Mining
- Trusts, Succession and Private Client practice.
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the Bar Council of India rules we are constrained from providing detailed profile on this Website.